The recipe for this Royal Canin Sterilised Loaf wet cat food has been specially tailored to meet the nutritional needs of cats after sterilisation. Metabolism and overall activity levels can alter significantly after being sterilised, resulting in many cats gaining unwanted weight.
The tasty Royal Canin Sterilised Loaf contains an adapted ratio of protein, fat and carbohydrates. This can help your cat to maintain an optimum bodyweight and make weight management considerably easier.
Thanks to a balanced mineral content, Royal Canin Sterilised Loaf can also help contribute to healthy urinary tract function. The recipe will instinctively be accepted by your cat.
Royal Canin Sterilised Loaf at a glance:
- Balanced wet food for sterilised cats
- For an agile life: this wet food supports lean muscle mass with a reduced energy need
- Soft and smooth: the unusual texture encourages high acceptance and can be easier for sensitive teeth
- Specially adapted to the nutritional requirements of cats after being neutered
- Ideal bodyweight: recipe helps maintain a healthy weight
- Healthy urinary tract: nutrient profile supports the urinary tract
- Balanced nutrient profile: ideal ratio of proteins, fats, carbohydrates and nutrients
- High acceptance: ideal nutrient profile and aromatic recipe instinctively appeals to cats
- Practical pouches: easy to portion and serve
Royal Canin Quality Guarantee
All Royal Canin products undergo thorough quality controls to ensure optimum food quality and to provide food that is appropriate for your cat’s individual nutritional needs and lifestyle. This means that Royal Canin cat food offers high-quality, balanced nutrition.
Mixed feeding – cleverly combined: in order to meet the individual preferences of cats, Royal Canin is also available in a dry food format with crunchy kibble. Wet food is particularly tasty for cats, as well as helping to offer valuable nutrients and encourage a good fluid intake for healthy kidneys and urinary system. A portioned pouch containing 100g of wet food contains half of your cat’s daily recommended fluid intake! Dry food helps to meet your cat’s natural behaviours, allowing for small portions throughout the day as well as helping to care for teeth and gums, with a high concentration of nutrients, portion or fibre. Various studies have shown that combining the two can support your cat’s health in a natural way! Simply follow our feeding guidelines to ensure that your cat receives the ideal quantities of wet and dry food for good health.
Meat and animal derivatives, vegetable derivatives, grains, vegetables protein extracts, minerals, sugar.
Additives per kg:
Nutritional additives: Vitamin D3 (190 IU), iron [E1] (3.7mg), iodine [E2] (0.46mg), copper [E4] (3.7mg), manganese [E5] (1.2mg), zinc [E6] (12mg).
Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin (0.2g).