- External filter for clean and healthy aquarium water: closed water circulation system for aquariums of 90-300 litres (80-120 cm)
- Fully equipped and ready to connect: built-in quick-start priming button, filter start without manual priming. Simple assembly
- Extremely smooth running at 900l/h pump performance, patented pre-filter system, 100% more surface than in model 901. High/biological filter perform. with a volume of 7.6l, water stop, 360° rotatable hose connections, easily exchangeable filter media
- TÜV tested, safe and energy-efficient: lower power consumption than comparable previous models – consistent performance
- Contents: external filter for aquariums, incl. hoses & pipes 12/16 mm, intake strainer, elbow, suction cups, filter media (bio-filter balls & bio-filter foam). Dimensions (LxWxH): 18x20x40cm. Guarantee: 2 years (+2 years upon registration of product)
Clean and healthy water
Plant and food remains and metabolic substances lead to a deterioration of the quality of the water in the aquarium. Good water quality is necessary for healthy fish and plants. This can be achieved with aquarium filters. The filters suck in the aquarium water and remove the pollution and waste materials from the water. Filters also offer an ideal habitat for bacteria which decompose harmful substances.
Easy to install
The external filter is completely equipped and ready to connect. The built-in quick-start device makes the filter easy to install without the need for manual priming. The filter media are included in the contents.
Easy to clean
Replacing the easy to reach pre-filter means that you only rarely need to clean the rest of the filter. The large filter volume provides a high biological filtering performance involving several filter layers. The bio-filter balls inside have different diameters. This promotes the self-cleaning effect.
Energy efficient and safe
With only 11 W power consumption the CristalProfi e 902 offers substantial energy savings. At an effective, sustained water circulation the device consumes 31 % less power than comparable previous models. The patented hose connection bloc with a safety valve prevents water leakage when disconnecting the filter. JBL CristalProfi is TÜV tested.
New compared to the model JBL CristalProfi e 901 is the completely new and efficiently designed upper filter basket: It contains now a double as large one-piece filter mat as pre-filter instead of 2 small externally arranged pre-filter mats in the filter basket. This way the pre-filters don’t clogg as easily, even if there is a considerable amount of dirt, and the pre-filters don’t need to be cleaned as often.
|Animal species:||Armored catfish, Arowana, Axolotl, Barbels, Bettas, Blowfish, Catfish, Cichlids, Clawed frogs, Clawed shrimps, Corals, Crayfish, Crustaceans, Danions, Discus, Dwarf crayfish, Flowerhorn, Gill maggots, Goldfish, Gouramis, Guppy, Juvenile fish, Killifish, Livebearers, Loaches, Mussels, Newts, Panchaxes, Rainbowfish, Reedfish, Saltwater fish, Shrimps, Snails, Spiny eels, Terrapins, Tetra, Tropical terrapins, Veiltails, blood parrot cichlids, freshwater butterflyfish, turtle|
|Animal size:||For all animal sizes|
|Animal age group:||All aquarium fish|
|Volume habitat:||90-300 L (80-120cm)|
|Material:||plastic (material mix: ABS, SAN, POM) / metal (copper)|
|Colour:||silver / black|
Electronic label / illuminant
|capacity in litres:||300 l|
|capacity from – to:||90-300l|
|capacity tank length:||120 cm|
|power output in Watt:||11 W|
|output per hour:||900l/h|
|filter canister volume:||7.6 l|
|volume filter materials:||4.7 l|
|hose connections Discharge/Out:||12/16mm|
|hose connections Suction/In:||12/16mm|