- External filter for clean and healthy aquarium water: closed water circulation system for aquariums with 200-800 litres (120-150 cm)
- Fully equipped and ready to connect: built-in quick-start priming button, filter start without manual priming. Simple assembly
- Extremely smooth running at 1900l/h pump performance. Patented pre-filter system, 100% more surface than in model 1901. High/biological filter perform. with a volume of 15l, water stop, 360° rotat. hose connections, easily exchangeable filter media
- TÜV tested, safe and energy-efficient: tremendous energy savings. Guarantee: 2 years ((+2 years upon registration of the product)
- Package contents: external filter unit for aquariums, incl. hoses & pipes 19/27 mm, intake strainer, elbow, suction cups, filter media (bio-filter balls and bio-filter foam), dimensions (L/H/W): 20 x 23 x 55.5 cm
Clean and healthy water
Plant and food remains and metabolic substances lead to a deterioration of the quality of the water in the aquarium. Good water quality is necessary for healthy fish and plants. This can be achieved with aquarium filters. The filters suck in the aquarium water and remove the pollution and waste materials from the water. Filters also offer an ideal habitat for bacteria which decompose harmful substances.
Easy to install
The external filter is completely equipped and ready to connect. The built-in quick-start device and the filter start without manual priming makes the filter easy to install. The filter media are included in the contents.
Easy to clean
Replacing the easy to reach pre-filter means that you only rarely need to clean the rest of the filter. The large filter volume provides a high biological filtering performance involving several filter layers. The bio-filter balls inside have different diameters. This promotes the self-cleaning effect.
Energy efficient and safe
With only 36 W power consumption the CristalProfi e 1902 offers substantial energy savings. The patented hose connection block with water-stop prevents water leakage when the block is disconnected from the filter. JBL CristalProfi is TÜV tested.
New compared to the model JBL CristalProfi e 1901 is the completely new and efficiently designed upper filter basket: It contains now a double as large one-piece filter mat as pre-filter instead of 2 small externally arranged pre-filter mats in the filter basket. This way the pre-filters don’t clog as easily, even if there is a considerable amount of dirt, and the pre-filters don’t need to be cleaned as often.
|Animal species:||Armored catfish, Arowana, Axolotl, Barbels, Bettas, Blowfish, Catfish, Cichlids, Clawed frogs, Clawed shrimps, Corals, Crayfish, Crustaceans, Danions, Discus, Dwarf crayfish, Flowerhorn, Gill maggots, Goldfish, Gouramis, Guppy, Juvenile fish, Killifish, Livebearers, Loaches, Mussels, Newts, Panchaxes, Rainbowfish, Reedfish, Saltwater fish, Shrimps, Snails, Spiny eels, Terrapins, Tetra, Tropical terrapins, Veiltails, blood parrot cichlids, freshwater butterflyfish, turtle|
|Animal size:||For all animal sizes|
|Animal age group:||All aquarium fish|
|Volume habitat:||200 – 800 L (>150 cm)|
|Material:||plastic (material mix: ABS, SAN, POM) / metal (copper)|
|Colour:||silver / black|
Electronic label / illuminant
|capacity in litres:||800 l|
|capacity from – to:||200-800l|
|capacity tank length:||>150 cm|
|power output in Watt:||36 W|
|output per hour:||1900l/h|
|filter canister volume:||15 l|
|volume filter materials:||10 l|
|hose connections Discharge/Out:||19/25mm|
|hose connections Suction/In:||19/25mm|