HILL’S SCIENCE PLAN Sensitive Stomach & Skin Small & Mini dog food with Chicken provides optimal digestive health while nourishing skin & promoting a lustrous coat.
- Prebiotic fibre to fuel beneficial gut bacteria & support a balanced microbiome
- High digestibility for optimal nutrient absorption & easier stool pick-up
- Vitamin E & Omega-6 fatty acids for skin nourishment
Adult dogs 1+ years of age, including those with a sensitive stomach and skin that weigh up to 10kg when full grown.
Not recommended for:
Puppies, pregnant or nursing dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to HILL’S SCIENCE PLAN Puppy food.
Brewers’ rice, chicken and turkey meal, brown rice, maize, maize gluten meal, barley, oats, animal fat, digest, vegetable oil, dried beet pulp, flaxseed, minerals.
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein 22.3%, Fat content 14.6%, Crude fibre 1.7%, Omega-6 fatty acids 3.6%, Crude ash 5.0%, Calcium 0.81%, Phosphorus 0.67%, Sodium 0.27%, Potassium 0.64%, Magnesium 0.09%; per kg: Vitamin A 10,092IU, Vitamin D3 765IU, Vitamin E 690mg, Vitamin C 105mg, Beta-carotene 1.5mg.
ADDITIVES PER KG: Nutritional additives: 3b103 (Iron) 76.3mg, 3b202 (Iodine) 1.2mg, 3b405 (Copper) 7.5mg, 3b502 (Manganese) 7.9mg, 3b603 (Zinc) 158mg, 3b801 (Selenium) 0.2mg.
|Body weight (kg)||Dry grams|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet’s new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.