HILL’S SCIENCE PLAN Light Medium Adult dog food with Chicken is precise nutrition for less active adult dogs requiring a low calorie food to maintain a healthy weight & lifestyle.
- 15% lower calories vs. HILL’S SCIENCE PLAN Adult
- Low calories & L-Carnitine help promote ideal body weight
- Omega-6s & Vitamin E for beautiful skin & coat
Adult dogs 1-6 years of age that require fewer calories (i.e. dogs that are less active, neutered or otherwise prone to weight gain).
Not recommended for:
Puppies, pregnant or nursing dogs, or mature adult dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to HILL’S SCIENCE PLAN Puppy food.
Maize, chicken and turkey meal, pea bran meal, maize gluten meal, digest, cellulose, animal fat, dried beet pulp, vegetable oil, minerals, flaxseed.
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein 22.0%, Fat content 10.4%, Crude fibre 12.4%, Omega-6 fatty acids 2.8%, Crude ash 4.9%, Calcium 0.73%, Phosphorus 0.53%, Sodium 0.27%, Potassium 0.74%, Magnesium 0.12%; per kg: Vitamin A 9,199IU, Vitamin D3 717IU, Vitamin E 550mg, Vitamin C 90mg, Beta-carotene 1.5mg, L-Carnitine 336mg, Metabolisable energy 313kcal/100g.
ADDITIVES PER KG: Nutritional additives: 3b103 (Iron) 76mg, 3b202 (Iodine) 1.2mg, 3b405 (Copper) 7.5mg, 3b502 (Manganese) 7.9mg, 3b603 (Zinc) 157mg, 3b801 (Selenium) 0.2mg; with natural antioxidant.
|Body weight (kg)||Dry grams|
|60 +||11 per kg|
Mixed feeding guide
|Body weight (kg)||Cans 370g||Dry grams|
|60 +||2||8 per kg|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet’s new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.