HILL’s SCIENCE PLAN Large Breed Adult dog food with Chicken is specially formulated to fuel the energy needs of large breed dogs during the prime of their life. Made with high quality, easy-to-digest ingredients.
- Supports joint health with glucosamine & chondroitin
- Omega-6s & Vitamin E for beautiful skin & coat
- High-quality protein for lean muscles
Large breed adult dogs 1 – 5 years of age.
Not recommended for:
Large breed puppies, pregnant or nursing dogs, or mature adult dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to HILL’S SCIENCE PLAN Puppy food.
COMPOSITION: Maize, wheat, chicken and turkey meal, soybean meal, animal fat, digest, maize gluten meal, vegetable oil, dried beet pulp, minerals, flaxseed, pork cartilage (source of chondroitin sulphate), crustacean shell hydrolysate (source of glucosamine).
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein 20.8%, Fat content 14.1%, Crude fibre 1.8%, Crude ash 4.7%, Calcium 0.69%, Phosphorus 0.59%, Sodium 0.27%, Potassium 0.72%, Magnesium 0.11%, Omega-6 fatty acids 3.5%; per kg: Vitamin A 9,790IU, Vitamin D3 755IU, Vitamin E 600mg, Vitamin C 125mg, Beta-carotene 1.5mg, Glucosamine 461mg, Chondroitin sulphate 487mg.
ADDITIVES PER KG: Nutritional additives: 3b103 (Iron) 74.2mg, 3b202 (Iodine) 1.2mg, 3b405 (Copper) 7.3mg, 3b502 (Manganese) 7.7mg, 3b603 (Zinc) 154mg, 3b801 (Selenium) 0.2mg; with natural antioxidant.
|Body weight (kg)||Dry grams|
|80 +||10 per kg|
Mixed feeding guide
|Body weight (kg)||Cans 370g||Dry grams|
|80+||2||8 per kg|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet’s new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.