HILL’S SCIENCE PLAN Healthy Mobility Large Breed Adult dog food with Chicken is specifically formulated to support joint health for an active life.
- EPA from fish oil helps keep joint cartilage healthy
- Proven nutrition to support joint flexibility
- Glucosamine & chondroitin are building blocks of healthy cartilage
Adult dogs 1+ years of age.
Not recommended for:
Puppies, pregnant or nursing dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to HILL’S SCIENCE PLAN Puppy food.
Maize, wheat, chicken and turkey meal, digest, animal fat, maize gluten meal, flaxseed, fish oil, vegetable oil, minerals, pea bran meal.
|Body weight (kg)||Dry grams|
|80 +||10 per kg|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet’s new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.